Whether you are a family caregiver, a community volunteer, or a student, you can be a part of the Caregivers Community Network!
Welcome to the Caregivers Community Network
Sharing the Gift of Time
CCN offers unique services for all frail elders and their family caregivers.
These services include:
- Personalized in-home companion care on a regular basis
- Educational workshops and support services
- Telephone consultation to supply caregivers with support, caregivers tips and resources
- Partnership with community service and faith based organizations to provide a well coordinated referral system
- Errand running, such as picking up prescriptions, groceries or dry-cleaning to aid the caregiver
- Time off for the caregiver
CCN is a partnership coordinated by the James Madison University Institute for Health and Human Services. The success of CCN depends on volunteer efforts of community volunteers and students who do service learning. Whether you are a family caregiver, a community volunteer, or a student, you can be part of Caregivers Community Network!
Toll Free 1(877)568-6682